Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2002 9:45:03 AM EDT
I need a sling for a Franchi Law 12, there is a place to attach a sling on the top of the stock and a rotating swivel on the front, however the holes look like they would use some sort of clip swivel.

anyone have suggestions experience with these, and know where i could get one.

ryan
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:32:14 AM EDT
It is a clip and I cant remember who has them, but I'll find out. I did hear from Franchi in Italy that Benelli is handling Franchi parts in the US so you might try them out. There is a place in Kansas I believe that carries stuff. Ill get back to you.

Shaun
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:44:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2002 3:44:59 PM EDT by Slacker]
Ryan,
The thing only weighs 4 lbs! You don't need no stinking sling!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 12:26:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Xcessiv4c:
It is a clip and I cant remember who has them, but I'll find out. I did hear from Franchi in Italy that Benelli is handling Franchi parts in the US so you might try them out. There is a place in Kansas I believe that carries stuff. Ill get back to you.

Shaun

Thanks Shaun, please let me know what you find out!

Hey slacker, I know it's the lightest shotgun in town, but how can I carry that, my AR, my .45 and my baby without a sling?
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 1:10:45 PM EDT

Hey slacker, I know it's the lightest shotgun in town, but how can I carry that, my AR, my .45 and my baby without a sling?

You put the baby in the large rucksack and he uses the AR, after all, he has the advantage of being in an elevated positon.
You use the shotgun and the .45 stays on your hip!
DUH!
Top Top