Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2002 8:12:20 PM EDT
I'm going to buy a PO carbon 15 type 97s tomorrow, and I need to jew the guy down as far as possible.
I know about the problems they have had I just need something to play with....besides all my AR's run flawless. Need something to tinker with.

Thanks
Rick
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
JSC listed at $785 for the 97 and $899 for the 97S...
Link Posted: 9/5/2002 6:59:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Why don't you just christian the guy and pay him whatever he asks?

Link Posted: 9/5/2002 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a PO, type 20, about a year ago and in the beginning everything was fine until I started using Wolf .223.  I stopped using the green ammo, but my problems didn't stop.  I continued to have problems with it, i.e. failures to feed, failures to extract, ... until one day, the bolt broke.  I called PO and within 2 weeks, I had another bolt.  I installed the new bolt and began shooting American Eagle ammo in it and since then, the gun has performed flawlessly!!!  Go figure...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top