Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2002 11:05:45 AM EDT
I just bought a like new ACOG TA01 for $425.  It came with mounting bracket and all the paperwork and the box.  The serial # is 976 and the tritium seems too be very bright.  How old is this scope based on the SN?  One other thing, can the tritium be replaced on the TA01?  

I've mounted it on my Sporter 20" Target.  SWEET!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn! that is a good deal,

where did you get it?
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Picked it up at the local fleamarket.  The guy told me he was getting out of AR's and getting into the cowboy shooting thing. I also bought his mags and a Colt 4x scope in good condition.
Link Posted: 8/19/2002 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I started to bid on one on Gunbroker.com last week serial # 975.     E-mailed trijicon and it was 9 years old.   I think the said the tritium is guaranteed for 10 years.    You got a good deal.    You can have it refubished but I forgot how much they quoted me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top