Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2002 6:43:28 AM EDT
Just make an affordable (under $375) 9mm semi-auto carbine that uses sten mags.

The supply of Sten mags seems never ending, and so far there are NO affordable options for using them. I could see a good carbine selling like hotcakes.

Cavalry Arms, you listening............
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I second the motion.

I wish someone would make a legal reliable accurate receiver to use the stengun kits.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:02:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in too. Something a little better than a HighPoint.

I love my .40 S&W pistol caliber AR. Thought about getting a 9mm too, but the mags are 'spensive.

Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I second the motion.

I wish someone would make a legal reliable accurate receiver to use the stengun kits.

Yeah I thought about that, but you would have to include a new barrel to reach 16", or weld on a tube extension.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 7:26:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Better than a high point? I guess you've never SHOT a high point.

they are tack drivers!!! No kidding!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just make an affordable (under $375) 9mm semi-auto carbine that uses sten mags.

The supply of Sten mags seems never ending, and so far there are NO affordable options for using them. I could see a good carbine selling like hotcakes.

Cavalry Arms, you listening............

The new M11/9 (whatever the hell they're calling it now) uses Sten mags.  Not sure if they offer a carbine version.
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Better than a high point? I guess you've never SHOT a high point.

they are tack drivers!!! No kidding!!!

Actually, I've heard good things about them. They just LOOK cheesy, like they should be sold at Kaybee Toys.

But then, I'm a gun snob.

Link Posted: 8/14/2002 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/14/2002 6:12:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top