Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2002 6:38:23 PM EDT
Does anyone know of an internet retailer that has these in .50 cal with synthetic stock and stainless barrel? Found synthetic with blued for $299 from Cabelas but they dont have it in stainless..
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I have been thinking about getting one of these for this coming fall season. My uncle got one of these couple years ago. He was using 2 pyrodex pellets in it for a while and was not impress with the groups - about 4"@ 100. Then he went to 3 pellets(150gr) and the groups shrunk to about 1.5in.

I saw one on gunbroker.com in stainless nib starting at $350 with no reserve price.  I'll look around...

brick
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
here is a ss one for 415, thats the lowest i have seen so far on a stainless model.

www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=4726850
i don't know anything about it but...
here is a used one for 325, lol
www.gunsamerica.com/guns/976225914.htm

brick
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
you guys are great. It looks like I should just get the blued version at $299 I thought it was a good price but would like the stainless.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top