Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 7:27:58 PM EDT
I'm new to AR's. I pick up my first on wednesday(a Bushy M4). I was just wondering what an M4gery is.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site!

An M4gery is a term used to say that a rifle is just an M4 clone, because it isn't a true M4 it just looks like one from a distance.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
This is an M4gery:

The M4 is an issue M16 varian carried today.  Collapsing stock, 14.5" barrel, barrel is turned down in places to allow connection to a 40mm M203 grenade launcher.

The "M4gery" is simply a lookalike "civilian" version of the weapon.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I assumed the joke there was "forgery".
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Falarak, I see you replaced the Reflex II. Do you still have it? I have a polarizing lens but no Reflex; looking for a deal.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 3:34:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I assumed the joke there was "forgery".

You are correct
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 4:15:09 AM EDT
[#6]
As my Colt SP1, my Eagle Arms EA-15, and one of my Colt Sporter Match HBAR's is sitting in the same room with me right now,,,,,

I'm drooling over that pic.....

colt
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Falarak, I see you replaced the Reflex II. Do you still have it? I have a polarizing lens but no Reflex; looking for a deal.

Naw, I sold it long ago to get the Aimpoint.  No comparison for me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw, I sold it long ago to get the Aimpoint.  No comparison for me.

So you like the aimpoint better?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top