Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/19/2002 4:53:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 4:58:50 AM EDT by Snacko]
Hi All - I have a Berretta M9 and I am looking for suggestions for a set of replacement sights for it. I'm looking for sights that are adjustable (rear), small in profile (don't get in the way), and possibly include low-light enhancements. I'm not looking for target sights per se, but rather good quality adjustable combat sights.

Any suggestions and pics would be appreciated.

TIA,

- Snacko
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 9:14:18 AM EDT
BTT,

Thanks,

- Snacko
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 10:37:02 AM EDT
With the M9 not having a dovetailed front sight, ala Brigadier series, you're options are a bit limited unless you wish to send you slide in... which is what I recommend and have done to all my 92 series non-Brig models...

When it comes to Beretta, this is the man...

www.langdontactical.com

Link Posted: 7/19/2002 4:14:03 PM EDT
I have a Mec-Gar adjustable rear sight on my Beretta 96. Its adjustable for windage and elevation and fits with no modifications. Ajaxgrips.com has them for like $40.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 8:57:12 AM EDT
Thanks guys for the suggestions. One of the issues I'm encountering is that it is difficult to visualize exactly what these sights look like and what their sight picture is. Some of the sights are presented on their websites, but these pictures leave something to be desired for close-up inspection.

Also, since putting new sights on isn't that complicated of a deal, I'm hoping to keep the process local so I don't have to mess with shipping it off.

Thanks for the info - any other ideas would be greatly appreciated :-)

- Snacko
Top Top