Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 6:32:44 PM EDT
Want to buy a McMillan A-4 stock, who has them in stock and who have you delt with.
Also could you post some pics so I can see differant ideas on styles and camo paterns.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Blkbrd,
You might want to check out tacticalstocks.com and also check snipercountry.com, they review almost all the "popular" stocks out there.  Good luck on trying to find a place that has 'em in stock (no pun intended), right now I think the U.S.M.C. has first priority, thus resulting in a backorder.  Have you checked out the other models?  Out of curiosity, what made you settle on the A4?  I've never handled one myself but from what I hear they are HEAVY.  Read Mike Miller's review of it in the snipercountry reviews section.  The A3 might actually seem to be the best all around design; not too heavy, but still has all the "good" features of the A2.
Hope this helps,
R
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I had mine custom made direct from McBros. 12 week lead time then, IIRC.

Not a very good pic to see the camo, but...

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top