Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/3/2002 5:37:09 AM EDT
I was thinking about a Calico 22. What is your opinion on these things. Any suggestions or warnings. Can you remove the flashider to put on a suppressor? Thanks
bcr308
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:40:42 AM EDT
Blahh! That's all I have to say. If you want a cool gun to put a can on get one of the new Walther P22's. "Queue James Bond Theme Song"
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:48:37 AM EDT
I already have one of those!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:30:21 AM EDT
I had one back in the late 80's and it jammed bad. Quite possibly it could have been the ammo. I was a teenager then and just bought the cheapest ammo I could find at the time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 10:13:03 PM EDT
I have one love it. feedsanything I put through it. Mine is a M-100 pre-ban with folding stock. No the hidersare not removable. They are a ery fun and accurate gun mine will hold 100 rounds in a5inch group at 100 yards as fast as I can pull the trigger, with the help of a red dot the stock sghts suck. And they really have a cool factr about them I get more looks with this little gun the with my SPAS. Onlydown side tothem is the price of drums for them I hve 4 wth mie and would like to find a few more but wont pay that much for them. Also another badthingis your fingger getts sore after firing a 100 ronds but not as sore as it getts loading those drums OUCH. If I canhelp anymore let me know but I say buy it you wont regreat it.
SCAR
Top Top