Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2002 5:51:55 AM EDT
What is the differance in the AR10 & AR15 carry handles? Is it just the length or also the height? I wanted to know if my AR15 handle will work for now.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on no one can answer this I'm shocked
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, it is definitely longer so the rail would be partially exposed but, that shouldn't present a problem by itself.

As for the height, I just compared two of mine and they are the same or damn close to it.

I would say that it would work fine but the elevation adjustments probably wouldn't be calibrated right.  However, for a known, constant distance range gun, its fine for the short term if you can live with it being too short.

I'd say buy an AR10 handle before too long though!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks Waverunner Very funny..FM thanks I need to get the front sight also. Just got to get some $$$$$ together before I credit card it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks I will have to look again. I must have passed it up. Going there now
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I looked in Armalite FAQ and tech notes. I also did a search can't find a dang thing. Do you know where it's at. I don't want to sound cheap and petty. I will get a carry handle but my Daughter neds meds not covered by my Drug program. So I want to get the front sight and use the AR15 rear handle. Or the Eotec I got at the BRC.

In Gods time I will get my Rear handle, Scope and a 24" upper for the AR10. More important things first
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top