Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2002 8:30:08 AM EDT
i asked about FEG. how do the argentine hi poweers stack up in comparison???
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#1]
FEG - I had a early model that was very close to original FN HPs but I traded it.  When I got a newer model, I wasn't as impressed.  It needs a good matte finish, different grips and lots of smoothing out on FCG.

Your question - I got a one of the Argentine HP and love it from a visual standpoint.  Very well re-done and since it has been re-parked, it looks like the "Melt Down" treatment has been done.  More because of re-blasting it I'm sure.  Functions very smooth.  Accuracy isn't that great but 4" from 25yds is doable.  All parts looked new or as good.  Grips were 100 years old and had very little checkering left.  I used some Uncle Mike rubber grips and love them.  Sights are the old military style and could use upgrading but don't snag things either.

All in all a good pistol for the bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top