Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2002 3:59:38 PM EDT
in Frederick MD, and bought a century arms fn fal.Paid 399.99,I think a decent price.Saw a preban essential arms ar for 800 I almost bought,and had a dude at a table(not an ffl)try to sell me an ar/m16 autosear with class 2 drilling fixture for 30.The wife said Is that something u can use,I said yes but I am to delicate for prison,and handed it back.Not a bad gunshow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
in Frederick MD, and bought a century arms fn fal.Paid 399.99,I think a decent price.Saw a preban essential arms ar for 800 I almost bought,and had a dude at a table(not an ffl)try to sell me an ar/m16 autosear with class 2 drilling fixture for 30.The wife said Is that something u can use,I said yes but I am to delicate for prison,and handed it back.Not a bad gunshow.

Yea it was an OK show, I got a few deals on ammo and M4 handguards and a few other acc. I saw the drilling fixtures too. I was thinking about getting one (for informational purposes only) also saw a guy selling new colt 20's for only 20 bucks each,not bad at all.
Colclink,Are you going to the show at the Prince georges Agriculture center? Thats a real good show too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top