Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 6/23/2002 3:59:38 PM EDT
in Frederick MD, and bought a century arms fn fal.Paid 399.99,I think a decent price.Saw a preban essential arms ar for 800 I almost bought,and had a dude at a table(not an ffl)try to sell me an ar/m16 autosear with class 2 drilling fixture for 30.The wife said Is that something u can use,I said yes but I am to delicate for prison,and handed it back.Not a bad gunshow.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:17:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/24/2002 5:18:58 PM EDT by M4_Aiming_at_U]

Originally Posted By colklink:
in Frederick MD, and bought a century arms fn fal.Paid 399.99,I think a decent price.Saw a preban essential arms ar for 800 I almost bought,and had a dude at a table(not an ffl)try to sell me an ar/m16 autosear with class 2 drilling fixture for 30.The wife said Is that something u can use,I said yes but I am to delicate for prison,and handed it back.Not a bad gunshow.

Yea it was an OK show, I got a few deals on ammo and M4 handguards and a few other acc. I saw the drilling fixtures too. I was thinking about getting one (for informational purposes only) also saw a guy selling new colt 20's for only 20 bucks each,not bad at all.
Colclink,Are you going to the show at the Prince georges Agriculture center? Thats a real good show too.
Top Top