Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Robertesq1

This is NOT a factory charging handle, it is large and round like the GG&G, but is made by another aftermarket manufacturer......Well I had to go and pull out the Brownell's catalog.  It's a "DMW" BENELLI/BERETTA LARGE BOLT HANDLE on page 67 of catalog #54.

Told you it wasn't a factory part ;-)

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 4:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]

That's the biggest rat I ever saw!....either that or the ugliest mutt I ever saw!
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 9:42:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank goodness I have a cable modem!!
Ok, here goes, a couple  of beauty shots taken awhile back.  The sig P226 and Kimber Polymer have since been sold in favor of my new USP Tactical, and the FAL recently broke it's scope.  :(

Here I am with my FAL taking a leisurely walk in the woods with a few of my closest friends.  Funny how we don't talk as we walk through the woods, like most people do.  We listen instead.  Know what I mean?

Here is my lovely womanz, girlfriend of 4 years but not wife, with my SAR-1.  The SAR-1 now has an AK74 style brake, it's a better brake than the slant style.

And here I am with my latest baby, the $900 handgun.  And actually WORTH IT.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My Hensoldt collection(with accessories attached).

http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=Jodi550&album_id=76869&image_id=1&courtesy=1

Is that a Sig 550 squeezed in there? How did you manage that (getting one I mean, not squezzing it in)?
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank goodness I have a cable modem!!
Ok, here goes, a couple  of beauty shots taken awhile back.  The sig P226 and Kimber Polymer have since been sold in favor of my new USP Tactical...

YOU BASTARD!!!
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#6]
USMC03

Ok....ok you're right.  But is it the same size as the GG&G (which I think is a tad too big)?

Have yiu ever seen the Benelli round charging handle? it looks too small.  I still think yours looks the best so far.  I will investigate further,  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I want to get one of those. J&G sells them here in town, but I care a thorn in my side against them:
"Why do you need to see my driver's license? I'm buying ammo, not a firearm."
"It's our policy."
"Okay, you keep your policy and I'll take my business elsewhere. Thanks."
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Robertesq1

This one is larger than the factory round, but smaller than the GG&G.  You may want to do a search over at www.brownells.com and they should have a pic just like the catalog does, it'll give you a better idea of what it looks like.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#9]
My new night watchman.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Well again oldies but goodies.

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#11]
USMC03

Will do!  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 9:09:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
USMC03

Ok....ok you're right.  But is it the same size as the GG&G (which I think is a tad too big)?

Have yiu ever seen the Benelli round charging handle? it looks too small.  I still think yours looks the best so far.  I will investigate further,  Thanks again.

Robert, here's the GG&G charging handle.  Yes it is big, but it works great, hasn't gotten snagged on anything, yet.

Since I have had problems cycling lighter loads, it works well when my semi-auto decides to be a manual loader at an inopertune time.

Plus, at only $25, it's a worthwhile upgrade from www.gggaz.com  I'm not stupid enough to shell out $120 for their oversized bolt release though...

Here's what it looks like.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:28:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Stormbringer - could ya maybe post some larger pics? I can't hardly see'em!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:04:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hey Stormbringer - could ya maybe post some larger pics? I can't hardly see'em!

There is just soooo much to show!!

LOL
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top