Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/20/2002 10:43:11 AM EDT
Just wondering
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:13:41 AM EDT
yes
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:12:55 PM EDT
You can buy all the C3 stuff you want but will not be able to take possesion till you are 21.

So I reccomend the following take out low interest government loans for college. Spend the money on machineguns, goto college for 4 years sell half the guns for the same total amount you paid for them 4 years previous. Pay off the student loans with that money and go get a job to buy ammo, so you can shoot the other half of the guns you have remaining.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:08:14 PM EDT
Oh I have a good job.. no worries on the ammo.. or buying the firearms
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 4:14:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TommyBrown:
You can buy all the C3 stuff you want but will not be able to take possesion till you are 21.

So I reccomend the following take out low interest government loans for college. Spend the money on machineguns, goto college for 4 years sell half the guns for the same total amount you paid for them 4 years previous. Pay off the student loans with that money and go get a job to buy ammo, so you can shoot the other half of the guns you have remaining.

ahh... but how many dealers would let you do this?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:07:09 PM EDT
What dealer would not sell you a multiple thousand dollar gun and then no hold it for you till you grow up.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 11:02:36 PM EDT

Were do I apply?
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 4:48:19 AM EDT

You might also consider reneging on the college loans and keeping *all* the guns.
Top Top