Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2002 6:07:40 PM EDT
I read that these won't cycle wolf.  If this is true what ammo should I get.  What about the Yugoslavian 7.62x39 from AIM surplus? will this work?

GUNSHOOTER
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't see why they wouldn't cycle Wolf....that's what I like about SKS's and AK's, they eat nearly anything and everything you feed em. But the Yugo ammo is supposedly good stuff. I would make sure that it is the 1980's surplus though. It is non-corrosive where much of the 70's stuff is corrosive. But if your rifle has the chrome bore, it shouldn't matter much. Always clean them well after shooting just in case. I have got my hands on more than one round that was supposedly non-corrosive that was!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top