Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 6/16/2002 9:59:04 AM EDT
Now that I can watch the movie in slow motion and pause it I can look closer at DELTA's red dots. They look like Aimpoints. I can't tell how they are mounted though. And what are they exactly? I would really like to find out. After watching it again I think I might upgrade to one. Are they pretty spendy??? If they're too much, what would you recomend for a M4??? Leupold Gilmore any good??? Thanks as always!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:34:58 PM EDT
About 350 for the Aimpoint M2 (current model) plus about 150 for mounts and rings.

Not that bad compared to the price of good sniper optics.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 6:39:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By icemanat95:
About 350 for the Aimpoint M2 (current model) plus about 150 for mounts and rings.

Not that bad compared to the price of good sniper optics.

Yeah but there is a hell of alot more to a magnifying scope compared to a dot site. Try out a couple before you take the plunge there are alot out there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:12:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/19/2002 3:14:05 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
ML2 listed as $339 through Donnie at www.sableco.net, this is the non- Nightvision type.

Suggest ARMS #22M68 for mount to hold it, with "spacer" if your mounting to the flat-top or without "spacer" if your mounting to ARMS Swan-sleeve, GGG firerail, ARMS #39A2 goose-neck type mount or KAC/ARMS type S.I.R. This allows for co-witness of front sight post.

Nightvision compatible version available on site listed above.

Photo courtesy of Pete-in-NH

Mike
Top Top