Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2002 9:40:56 PM EDT
Where can the best price for this flip up sight be found?

TIA
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I second the request.  Nobody has a discount on it.  WTF?  And I don't want to hear about the war on...we ain't breaking them/losing them that fast.  Maybe ARMS has minimum pricing?
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Maybe ARMS has minimum pricing?

Maybe  - looks like it - or just about.

****Just found it for $85.95 - best so far.....

www.kieslersonline.com/product/ko_armsmounts.asp
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#3]
A close second is....

$88.00 from
www.calssportingarmory.com/ARMS%20Mounts.htm
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Kiesler's is the best price I've found and I have done some hell'a searching... The question is do they actually have them in stock.  I called thier customer service number talked to a machine.  When they call me back I'll find out if they actually have some.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#5]
As of today at 16:20 Kiesler's is out of stock on the ARMS #40 flip up sights.  They got some in last April and have been out ever since.  The nice lady told me the military has bought up all of these and its very hard to get them right now.  She did say they could get some more of them in about 2 weeks (maybe).

PS: CAL's is out of stock also and they have no idea when they will re-stock either.  Damn I hate to be the bearer of bad news!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine just arrived (6-19) from Donnie at www.sableco.net/.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Kiesler will answer e-mail, but sometimes the answer is wrong. I sent them an e-mail asking if they had an ARMS 19 in stock, they said yes, so I ordered it. A couple of days later they sent an e-mail apologizing, saying they made a mistake and they are not in stock. Hmm... makes me wonder if they were ever in stock.

Anyway, Bushmaster and Arizona Gun Runners both carry ARMS parts, but they charge list price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top