Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2002 3:45:42 PM EDT
Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket bbl that would allow me to shoot lead out of this gun? Would like one more or less drop in for about 200 or less.I am going to shoot a few ipsc matches this summer and the price of jacketed bullets to reload would just about pay for the bbl.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search on the Brownells website.  They have a number of different Glock barrels availabe.

I have one on order from Olympic Arms (but there is a waiting period).  You can get the cheapest.... Federal Arms (yes, yes, I mentioned it).  Bar-sto is listed for $195.  Briley is listed at $185.00 & KKM is listed $175.

You can also goto the Wolf website to look for barrels.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Firing lead SWC out of my G22, I have seen no difference in grouping between Federal Arms and Bar-Sto barrels, at 25 feet.  Check out Brownells.

OSA
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Oly Arms. They make them in 40 S&W, 357 Sig, 9mm, and used to make them in .41AE, don't know if they still do. All SS, broached rifling, so you can shoot all of the lead you like without fouling.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Bar-Sto seems to be the best barrel out there for that, according to those who have done this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top