Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2002 8:37:51 PM EDT
These Sites are Dedicated to the Military / Law Enforcement and Civilian HighPower user of the Knight's Armament / Eugene Stoner  SR25 Match / Tactical Rifle.

Web Page:
http://www.geocities.com/sr25mk4
Forum:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/sr25/start
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Why just the SR25. As close as it is to a Armalite AR 10T, isn't most of the information applicable to both.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:26:00 AM EDT
[#2]
SR25,
generally speaking, it is 'not' considered good form to advertise one web site while a 'guest' on another.

Why don't you drag your sorry, pimping a$$ over to ASS WEB and give it a try there ??  LOL (NOT)
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
SR25,
generally speaking, it is 'not' considered good form to advertise one web site while a 'guest' on another.

Why don't you drag your sorry, pimping a$$ over to ASS WEB and give it a try there ??  LOL (NOT)
-----------------------

Dear 5subslr5:

First, you are NOT a listed Moderator of this discussion topic. If the Moderators of this list ask me to remove my post I will, of course, comply. In responding to my post in your crude (read: lowlife) manner you incorrectly a$$umed anyone would care what you think. Think? Too complimentary in your case. I suspect that if you ever did have a 'thought' it would die of loneliness. In closing and JUST FOR YOU (putting it in terms someone of your level can understand)...

"Parlando degli asini, sphincter rettale duro della merda...!"
"Parler des ânes, sphincter rectal dur de merde...!"
"¡Discurso de asnos, esfinge rectal resistente de la mierda...!"
" ろばの話すこと, 堅い固形廃棄物... ろば 括約筋!"
"Sprechen der Esel, haltbarer Scheiße... rektaler Sphincter!"

Still don't get it?

OK,in plain (crude4U) English:

"Speaking of a$$es,Tough s**t... rectal sphincter!

Go look it up.
LOL (YES!)
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Gee, 2 posts and already showing his ass.  Most people are around a little more before they show their true colors.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:56:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gee, 2 posts and already showing his ass.  Most people are around a little more before they show their true colors.  

Dear LARRYG:
With sincere apologies to the 'Gentlemen' I'm sure are members of this list...
I'm certain it's the true colors of SOME of the previous members of this list that are showing.
It seems both you and 5subslr5 have a fixation with the word "ASS"... Maybe you two should get together?
As for me, I refuse to "Swim in a cesspool."
Cesspool... Look it up here:
http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=cesspool

To you and this list... GOOD-BYE!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top