Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 2:17:36 PM EDT
On Thursday afternoon (after mail and UPS would have come), I called up Donnie at SableCo and ordered an ARMS #38 for my 16" Bushy.  After I get off the phone, I'm a little ticked at myself for not ordering earlier in the week, so I could get the thing and take it to the range this weekend.

Well, this afternoon (Saturday) I head out to my mailbox, and low and behold, there's a package from Donnie!  Woohoo!  Now that's some fast service!

Donnie, you can be sure I'll be ordering from you again.  Thanks so much for all your help!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always gotten great service from Donnie at SableCo as well.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered a few things from Donnie and have always had great prices and great service.  I would say SableCo is top-notch.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 2:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I've ordered from Donnie before and had great results.  My Arms#40 was out of stock though, hopefully this week.:(
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
He shipped my order the same day I sent the MO to pay for it, just on my say-so. Damn right, I'll do business with him in the future, but he doesn't need to be shipping anything until he receives payment, 'cause you know how some people can be.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Donnie is a nice guy and has great cstomer service.  Definitely on my "to do business with again" list.

Go for it.  You can't go wrong with SableCo.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
phone number or webpage?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top