Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2002 12:10:29 PM EDT
I got a Franchi SPAS 12 last sunday at a gunshow. It has everything I wanted except the hook for the folding stock.

There is just one websight that I found with any good info on the SPAS 12. I ordered a factory manual, thread protector for the barrel, and 4 new gas system O-rings.

All I need now is the hook for the folding stock. Does anyone know where I could get one or know where I could look for one?

Or maybe someone on here has one on thier shotgun and doesn't use it and would be willing to part with it.

Any info anyone could give me would be appriciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#1]
tried numrich yet?
www.gunpartscorp.com/
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Friend of mine had one of those a number of years ago.  The hook is an interesting little add on but we never thought it was terribly useful.  As I recall the thing weighed a ton.  He didn't keep it long.

Don't know if Numrich would have parts or not.

Link Posted: 6/5/2002 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#3]
sarco maybe?
   www.sarcoinc.com
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Guys thanks for the help. I've tried both places and niether one of them have the hook.

I even tried gunbrokers.com but they don't have any either.

They did have a SPAS 12 for sell if anyone is looking for one. They have some pics of it and it looks just like mine except they have the hook on thier stock.

Maybe I'll luck up and find someplace on the net that sells them or maybe find one at a gunshow. I haven't given up yet on it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
i got done looking at gunsamerica,gunbrokers, ebay, and a shitload of other sites.. you might be SOL..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top