Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/4/2002 2:32:40 AM EDT
I know this has bees coverd befor, but... Is there a source that sells the green followers and springs in a "kit" form. I'm also looking for stripper new stripper clips. I ordered them from Sportsmans Guide and they were used junk. They were full of sand and aprox. half of the tabs were broken off. I had to take them apart and pick the sand out to use them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:50:27 AM EDT
You can get the kits from FAC

You can get stripper clips at a great price from Wu'sSurplus
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:20:21 PM EDT
Hey, I recently purchased 50 striper clips from bushmaster for 12.50 and the Guides were about a buck a piece. (far right 2nd row from the bottom)

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/

ps. they have a pretty good deal on cheap mostly once fired brass.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 1:22:26 PM EDT
Oh and the stripper were either brand new... or they did a damn good job making look that way. .30cents a strip... order over 25 and they're .25cents a pop
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:17:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sparsky:
Oh and the stripper were either brand new... or they did a damn good job making look that way. .30cents a strip... order over 25 and they're .25cents a pop

If you check Wu's page you will see the strippers going for .06 a piece and they are the cleanest looking ones I have ever seen sold, and the guides are 5 for a dollar. I haven't found anyone who beats his prices.
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 10:24:27 PM EDT
Wu's is awesome. I highly recomment him. He often takes some time responding to e-mails, but he will respond. Just be patient.

And you can't beat his prices.
Top Top