Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2002 12:05:58 PM EDT
Front Site advertises that if you go to their handgun training, they will teach you the "secrets" to get a concealed carry permit in any state.

Does anyone know the secret, or have any experience with frontsite firearms training?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about that, but putting a copy of the report that the police filled out when they came out to investigate the bullet holes from the car that drove by and decided to pepper you while you were driving down the road worked pretty good for me. Only took 2 weeks compared to the 6-12 that all my friends were experiencing in my state.
Of course, my last renewal took over 3 months and I had to call and find out what was going on.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#2]
As far as I know, there is NO secret. All paperwork must be filled out correctly, must include a passport type photo, must have a set of fingerprints and, a piece of paper from an NRA or other type instructor saying you know how to fire a gun. All I and the others in the class had to do was fire ONE round. At least that is how it is in Florida. You can usually attend A CCW class at a gun show, and they will walk you through the paperwork (all i's dotted and t's crossed), take the picture, do the prints, and run you through the range. I think this ran me about $40.00 for the class. All that was left to do at that point was get a money order for the state fees, lick the envelope, add postage and wait for the state to do their thing. Mine took alomst two months to the day.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Must be a big super secret for the state of Ohio.  Ohio doesn't recognize or issue any CWW![>Q]

Check out this site for CWW in any state:
www.packing.org/
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Must be a big super secret for the state of Ohio.  Ohio doesn't recognize or issue any CWW!

I know what ya mean, but soon we'll have CCW. Its just a matter of time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top