Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2002 1:36:42 PM EDT
If you are a really rich person (i.e. a stupid hypocritcal liberal) and you hire armed bodyguards can they purchase (their company that is) post-1986 automatic weapons or do they follow the NFA?  I was just wondering what kinds of guns can protect loud mouth liberals like Rosie, Geraldo, Sarandon and the like. Do they get special protection the little guys like us can't? CRC
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they have to follow the same rules we non-gov people do.  Private security companies generally charge a large amount, so they can afford to pay the price for NFA toys.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I always wondered why I can't be a self-employed security guard, and buy NFA weapons for my family's and my own protection?

Why should only (__$__)'s get the benefit from that full auto?

----
That assicon above is a rich @$$hole.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am NOT an SOT nor do I play one one the net but....from what I understand

Individuals and corporations can purchase PRE 86 tranferables if your state allows.

ONLY  SOTs, LEO AGENCYS and Gov. AGENCYS can have POST 86 MGs.

A Free Man,  Incorporate and buy PRE 86 xferables as an "investment" to protect you family.  Then all corporate "officers" can posess them.

Biggame223

Out

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top