Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2002 7:41:55 PM EDT
I recently came across a website (forgot what site it was) listing gun laws for the European Union member countries. I notice AP ammo, tracers, penetrating ammo, and the like was totally banned. I also noticed that hollowpoint handgun ammunition was completely banned and I may be wrong but I think this applies to the police and security firms too (gotta use FMJ ball I guess or maybe some wadcutters?).

Machine guns are totally prohibited for civilian possession or purchase.

I also noticed that with semi-auto CENTERFIRE rifles the maximum civilian capacity was 3 rounds. I might have read that wrong. I do know that in most EU countries "military-style assault weapons" are a no-no.  I thank God that my relatives were smart enough to leave that continent behind and come here (of course they didn't come here to escape the gun laws ). CRC
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
just think, thats how all of the whores in washington want this country to be!
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
What part of TN you live in Metalhead?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#3]
This is not the first time this guy has posted the "i found this on a website (forgot what site it was)" line before.  Me thinks he/she is a , especially when you consider some of the crap peddled out about Bush, which isn't the usual complaints about the PA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top