Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2002 1:43:26 PM EDT
Bigyeti got 45 boxes of Wolf & i got 23 boxes of Q3131A...., that was a good deal.......

BUT !!!!!!

the best deals i got was an Eagle Arms, 4 digit S/N, pre-ban, slightly used wyth 8 new 20 round Colt metal follower mags & a SP-1 Colt 5 digit S/N wyth Colt bayo.......

BUT !!
the very best deals i lost out on by having to wait for someone to lay the rifle down..., they didn't, & i missed two pre-ban Bushys, the one was an M4 style, NEVER FIRED... $900....... i [>(] after i left the show......
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you found some deals

It was a pleasure to meet you at the show as well.

Biggame223

Out
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]
And everyone went away happy!!!   A real pleasure to meet both of you gentlemen..  I sold all my handguns and have some decent prospective customers for my AR tomorrow...
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#3]
damn nice meet'n you folks too !

it is always a great pleasure to see the faces behind the names & experience the actual personality behind the words.....
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear you all found something to spend your money on !!
bigyeti, glad to hear you were able to unload some of your "extras"
cactusjack, if you keep this up, there won't be any prebans left for the rest of us !!
Biggame223, it was great to meet you and wander around the show. We need to do it again.
Hope to see all of you soon, we need to get a local shoot together.
SPECTRE
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, and I was only 1.5 hours away.  We had a gun show up in Phoenix this weekend also.

Cactus, glad to see you are building your collection.  My Commando would have fit in well.

Tom
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Cactus, don't feel too bad on the bushmaster...I missed out on a preban shorty bushy in the WANT ADS no less....for $700....ARGH.!!  Believe me, I watch em closer now....lol.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#7]
hey guys....!!!!!!

we'll have to hit the convention center enmasse...., wyth walkie talkies & pockets full of cash, we can contact each other about deals, & put in buy orders lyke they do on wall street !!!

SPECTRE,
thats my whole idea, corner the market & be the Donald Trump of AR-15s

FT1,
yes it wudda, but in reality i am looking for a bushy to fill that slot, i missed one ystdy & i am still crying about it, it was unfired, for $900

Kicker,
i know what it's lyke my friend, that M4 Bushy i missed out on, still brings tears to my eyes......., but $700 THAT was one hell of a deal !!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like a winner..   Biggame 223!  Did ya find anything that tickled your fancy??   Spectre??  I sold the RRA today...  Took the Tach.handle and side sling adaptor off and reduced the price by $100.00 and it sold within 5 minutes of the time I went in..  Sold the Tach. sight/handle for $1oo.oo and kept the side sling mount for my M-4...   Great Day at the show, but I tried 3 more types of ammo in my AR-10 and it failed after 12 rounds..  Thereafter it failed to eject every other time...   Guess It's going back to Armalite...   If It's got to have premium gas, I can't afford to drive it...
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:11:38 AM EDT
[#9]
a local shoot..., that sounds great to me...., BUT...! can we wait till after the next gun show...? i don't belive i have enuff AR-15s yet...., or at least the right one.........

6 AR-15s is just not enuff for any one, i am shooting for an even dozen, maybe a bakers dozen
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey Cacti, check out my post in the for sale
forum if you want to get closer to that dozen!
Unfired green label f/s. And I live very close!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top