Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2002 4:10:06 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a STG58 parts kit does anyone here know of a good source where I can find one?  

Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Try www.falparts.com

This guy has a excellant rep at the falfiles.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The only place I know of who still has them is M&A Parts.

www.m-aparts.com/misc.html

Look at the bottom of the page.

I cannot vouch for quality as I have never done business with them.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:27:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help so far. Does any one out there know if Arizona Expert Arms is still around? Their web site does not work anymore. This is where my first STG58 came from.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can't get in touch with Arizona Expert Arms, try Arizona Response Systems. Gunplumber is the FAL king.

www.arizonaresponsesystems.com

Also, here's the big list from FAL Files.

www.fnfal.com/falfiles/links.html
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't think TAPCO, or Dan's falparts.com has any stg58 kits, or at least they are not listed on their websites.

M & A Parts has them, like the link above lists, but they are kinda pricy as far as FAL kits go.

DSA Arms sells just a front end at a pretty good price.  You could pick up a Metric lower for good price and probably assemble one for a little less.

No matter what you do, I'm sure you'll love the FAL.

Good luck!

starsil9

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks for the help so far. Does any one out there know if Arizona Expert Arms is still around? Their web site does not work anymore. This is where my first STG58 came from.

Yeah, theyre still here.  Their server got screwed up one way or another.  Call Derek at 480 507 0200.  Email me if you have any more questions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top