Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/17/2002 2:38:50 PM EDT
I have a flatop varmint/target bull barrel AR. I mostly shoot of the bench or prone. The stock plastic gip is way to uncomfortable and boring. I want something alittle more than the rubber Hogue and have been looking at the ERGO grips. I see they have tactical standards, deluxe , and taget grips w/ palm shelfs, also rhino hide vs sure grip? Any body have these and which do you like ? Do you prefer the palm shelfs? Would order one but cant feel them 1st so just checking what everybody likes or recommends.
Thanks for any help!
Foldemfast
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:04:01 PM EDT
Hey foldemfast, I bought one of the PSG1 tactical grip from Midway. I believe DPMS makes it. I had it on my Armalite M15A2 carbine. I liked it a lot. It was very comfortable and provide a consistent grip. The bottom has an adjustable shelf. I just put a two part epoxy on the the shelf to grip. I did not want it to come loose.

I recently put my original grip back on because I did not have a scope on my rifle. I gave the grip to a friend to put on his match Armalite in which he has a scope on.

I would definitely buy another if I get a upper that I use a scope on.
Top Top