Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2002 9:51:54 PM EDT
do you guys think this is any good. can you tell me your experiences with it if any.ive been looking to buy one but im not totally sure. id like something below the 1250 dollar range and the remingtons look like their well below that range for quite a few number of dollars. can you also tell me the groups sizes that you got with or the group sizes that its capable of.
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
You might look at the Savage Tacticle also.  You can just about buy the rifle and optics for what you will pay for the Remington rifle only.

Good luck on your decision.

Link Posted: 5/16/2002 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally poster by MISTERHEMI a.k.a MisterHappySenderoOwner:

Awesome, just totally awesome. A magnificent piece of machinery. The Ultimate Tack Driving Machine

I just love mine, it work so well. I ORDER,er, encourage you to get one, you won't be disappointed!!!!

This is your brain --> [:\]

This is your brain after "Sendero" -->

Any questions????
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have a Sendero but I have a PSS 700 in 300 WM. It has a detachable 3 shot mag.They can be ordered from numerous stores in SHOTGUN NEWS and do an FFL transfer to a local dealer for a small fee, usually $20. The rifle runs around $725 so its not too bad. The only problem is caliber. Remmington doesn't offer everything in the PSS series. That's why they have the Sendero line. A friend of mine has been trying to get Remmington to build a 270 Sendero for almost a year now. Soon they keep saying, soon. No one has a 270 in stock and has been offered for at least 3 years now. But they shoot like nothing else for the money.With handloads, my 20 year old son has shot a 5 shot group of 3/8 @ 100 yards! DO NOT DO THE SAVAGE FP-10 Tac. rifle! My friend nearly blew one up with a factory Remmington 150 gr. in 308. It had a primer failure that drove the ejector back into the bolt then jammed the extractor into the receiver. It took me over an hour to get the bolt out of the damn thing to see what had happened. Good luck and do your homework before you buy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top