Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2002 2:01:16 AM EDT
For those of you that go to the Rifle League on Friday nights,   just a reminder that that there will be no league this coming Friday.

Instead,  everyone is to report to my place for a "house painting party."  Come prepared.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 6:33:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I would double check this report.

Sounds like the ole 'disinformation' program often used to trick unsuspecting subjects into dastardly deeds.....

Are you buying the beer?????

I have missed two Fridays in a row, is it REALLY cancelled??
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Bad news...yes, it is cancelled for this Friday.

Good news...most of us are headed down to Albany (Oregon) for the spring machine gun shoot.  

You are welcome to join us in Albany for the MG shoot and subgun competitions (followed by iffy Chinese food).  If you can't make it...well, there's still painting detail at GeneStoner's.  :-)

Friday Night Rifle League will be back up and running next week (on the 24th).
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I forgot and have an appointment I cant pass on for Saturday...I AM hating life now.....

Let me know howWA Toms Free MG Loaner works out....

See you fellows next week.....

<sneaks off before Stoner catches him>
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
MG Shoot in Albany????  Do tell!  Do tell!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:12:32 PM EDT
[#5]
ARPC Spring Full Auto Shoot and Matches this weekend, May 18 & 19, at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club in Albany, Oregon.  Shooting begins at 9:00 and the subgun match walkthrough is at 8:45.  Bring lots of money.
www.arpc.info/
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#6]
PAGING DH.......PAGING DH.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top