Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2002 4:41:08 PM EDT
Is there such a thing as a pistol grip stock for an M1A? Where can I get one? and do you have pics?  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, there is a pistol-grip stock for the M14; I think it was for the M14E2, which was supposed to fill the role of the BAR. They aren't really cheap, but they can be found at Fred's, in the SGN. they will run anywhere from $250-$375.www.fredsm14stocks.com/
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
McMillan makes a fiberglass one, too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a few of them.
cpermd
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Your M1A needs to be preban to use the pistol grip stock.  

Otherwise, use the McMillan M3A stock.

Moe
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Your M1A needs to be preban to use the pistol grip stock.

Otherwise, use the McMillan M3A stock.

Actually thats not totally true, you would have to replace the flash hider on a post-ban with a muzzle break and then you can use the pistol grip stock.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:11:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw a stock at a fun show that was a GI fiberglass M1a stock modified with a pistol grip. Looked pretty good and was around $85 instead of $300 like the McMillan, which has to be bedded by the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top