Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2002 3:35:45 PM EDT
Knight's SR-15 Match rifle:
Just got back from the range with the Knight's SR-15 Match. All I can say is this rifle is
AWESOME !!!!!! I could not use the fire-lapping rounds because I had the OAL too long, and this beauty was still shooting .5MOA, five shot groups at 100 yards with a 12-14mph wind pushing in the target direction. Whether or not Knight's is going to produce any more of these exquisite rifles, I would highly recommend picking one the SR-15's up at this price. I do not think you could build one for less, and keep such high fit and finish standards, coupled with such incredible accuracy. Once this baby is fire-lapped and broke in (only shot 20 rounds of Federal Gold Match 69grain),
I firmly believe that this rifle is capable of sub-.5 MOA or smaller groups at 100 yards.
The Knight's match trigger is better than the Jewell triggers that I use in my other precision rifles.
I added a Hogue pistol grip, Badger Tactical latch, Armalite one piece 1" scope mount with a new Weaver 6x24x44mm scope(don't laugh, because this scopes glass is just a clear as all of the other high-end Leupolds that I own, at 1/3 or so of the price) with the fine duplex Varmint reticle and 1/8" MOA windage and elevation adjustments. I have ordered a PRI flip up front sight/gas block, Knight's 600 meter rear iron backup, Knight's QD RAS bipod adapter mount, and Knight's QD RAS front side swivel sling mount from Wes at MSTN. Wes was very courteous and very informed on AR's, sights and Knight's Armament equipment, so if you want to buy something from somebody COOL, this is the guy. Will post some pics of my new
SPR (special purpose rifle) hopefully by the end of this month. If you never have shot an accurate AR, than this is one route to go !!!!

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah,  I just bought one from Wes at MSTN.  Will be taking it out this week for the breakin.  I'm  also drooling over the M5.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top