Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 5:22:17 PM EDT
Where is the cheapest place to get some quality lower parts kits?

Quality as in Rock River Arms, Colt, Bushmaster, etc.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about cheapest, but my recent experience is that most, if not all, of the aftermarket suppliers are getting their small parts from the same places. Got a parts kit from both Bushmaster and Rock River in the past 6 months, and with the exception of the trigger guards, they were absolutely identical. Unfortuneately niether of the trigger guards was worth a damn. The Bushy was plastic, and the RR was that cheapass looking shiny black anodising that all the aftermarket suppliers have. All the magazine release buttons I've seen aftermarket are also that same non matching black crap. I've found color matching mag buttons at gun shows (Colt or FN overruns??) but I'm still hunting trigger guards.  Oh well, maybe the gun show next week.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#3]
check out www.gunkits.com  we are American Spirit Arms out of Scottsdale, AZ.  most companys do get their lower parts from same people,  95% are universal.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The E.E. is good enough for you to sell on but not good enough to buy from????

I resent that childish remark, sir. After checking the "Parts" section from the  Equipment Exchange I see that no one is offering what I am looking for.

I just typed out about 5 paragraphs worth of text going off on that remark, however I deleted it in fear of getting acconut locked. Wasn't personal attacks, you just never know.

I will however ask you this..

If I was a member, no, I am a member, but a paid of AR15.com, would you have said that?

Somehow, I doubt it.

ComputerGuy
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will however ask you this..

If I was a member, no, I am a member, but a paid of AR15.com, would you have said that?

Yes, I pay ZERO attention to whether or not someone has a paid membership or not.

My statement above covers some of your past actions, it is of my personal feelings and my status of being staff here affects nothing.  If you want to send me your five paragraphs feel free to e-mail me I will read them and reply as a member NOT a moderator/staff.

What amazes me is that you have zero problems with talking about all your auctions and big sales across the board but can't find someone to buy a lower parts kit from the folks who sell here (individuals & advertisers)?  If you paid attention to anything other than your sales you could find a lower parts kit easy.

Actually Kevin, I've boughten almost 1k worth of stuff of the Equipment Exchange that I have NOT sold.

I have no problem what so ever, and would rather buy from these boards, but I do not see any titles in the Parts section entitled "New (insert MFG here) Lower Parts Kit".
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 7:37:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is where I found my HIGH QUALITY, FAST shipped, COMPLETE Lower Parts kit......

Del-Tons BAD ASS Parts Kits

Link Posted: 5/11/2002 9:01:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Cavvet, I cannot open the link. My browser has been freezing lately whenever I click to open a link off of this site.

Never did it before..hmmm
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 7:17:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Personnally with your past record I don't think you should be assembling anything, much less a firearm

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top