Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/9/2002 9:08:05 PM EDT
The best deal I've found is from Impact Guns (www.impactguns.com) for $2899. They are based in Utah.

The best Arizona deal I've found (easier because I live in AZ) is from Arizona Gun Runners (www.arizonagunrunners.com)for $2995.

Does anyone know of a better price ?

I'm about a month away from buying one.......

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:26:27 PM EDT
Give Steve Bond a call at Scottsdale Gun Center
(480) 874-1383
Tell him "Big John" referred you.....
I would also tell him your lowest price quoted. He's like everyone else that wants to make a few bucks on a class III but he won't screw you. I won't deal with anyone but him and Shawn at Cavalry Arms. Though I don't believe Shawn really deals in that capacity but more in his own line of fine firearms.
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me...

John
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:33:51 PM EDT
Subguns.com had a thread with them for sale for $ 2775.00 on a group purchase I saw it today it was through Gulf Coast Armory.

www.gulfcoastarmory.com/uzideal.html

Search the boards at Subguns.com and you will find lots of people who speak highly of them, but I have not dealt with them.

Now find me a great price on a HK SP-89.

B
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:09:21 AM EDT
Subguns.com is the place to look. There are guys putting together group buys all the time. $2700-2800 seems to be the going price. We did one here last January of so. We got them for $2570 delivered. Get one if you can. They are great guns. Built like a tank, very versatile, cheap parts and a blast to shoot. Mine's waiting for me at my dealer until my Form 4 comes back.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:15:10 PM EDT
Make sure your dealer will do the transfer. The 2 I have talked to in my state were more interested in selling me other brands they had in stock or selling the one they had already purchased for $3250. I could not bring myself to pay $400 to $500 more because they had one in stock. That sucks...
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:44:17 PM EDT
When you are shopping around for dealers, consider one that has a range and will let you shoot your new toy there while you are waiting for the form 4 to come back. It can be quite a wait. $100 is pretty standard for the transfer although you can find places that'll do it for less. Mine charges $50 and I get visitation rights while I'm waiting.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 10:00:29 AM EDT
A guy named Skinner from Yuma got me mine, it was, I think, $2750. If you want his info, email me and I will dig it up. I found the dealer on the Bowers Board, which, as someone has already said, is *the* place for Class 3. My Form 4 app went in March 9, so I think I am in my final 30 days, fingers crossed. My local Class 3 guy also lets me visit the gun and I took it out and dumped 1K of Wolf through it in an afternoon in his company. It totally rocks. My 32 round mags that worked in my Uzi carbine from years ago didn't work, but the 25-rounders didn't miss a beat.

Great gun. Class 3 is da kine.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 2:23:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:47:14 PM EDT
Skinner was great but doesn't have any more Uzi's.

Your best bet right now is Keith at Gulf Coast Armory. He tried to do a group purchase but I think ended up taking a number in stock to round out the deal. He's selling them for $2790 shipped. www.subguns.com/classifieds/index.cgi?db=nfafirearms&website=&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=464&query=retrieval
Top Top