Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/7/2002 12:43:31 PM EDT
OK, Let's hear it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:50:08 PM EDT
Geesh... a poll and everything. All I did was use the "f" word and Anti went totally ballistic on me.

You got a whole poll up here about these blokes being "assclowns" and not a single peep.

I feel singled out and victimized. I think I might just turn liberal.

WAIT!!! WTF AM I SAYING?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:51:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:55:38 PM EDT
Thanks for voting, and I know that I spelled Macallan's name wrong on the poll- maybe that makes me an assclown too.
Vaseline guy, otherwise known as BenDover, they do that to you, and you're a paying member??? I am amazed.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:57:03 PM EDT
People left off: Steyr Aug, DonR- I know you guys were thinking it...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:58:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:03:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Aimless:
"7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack."

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114934

Third post down by AntiUSSA.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:08:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:08:09 PM EDT

"7) No personal attacks towards ANYONE. If you have a problem with someone, then take it offline with them. If it's with a member of the staff or a moderator, then contact someone from the Senior Staff. Attacking a person, ANY PERSON, in a non-joking manner (clearly visible as a joke) will not be tolerated. Joking and teasing are fine, but if you cross the line, apologize before things get worse. This includes provoking someone into an attack."

Glad to see someone living up to their screen name.
I'm not sure that I understand your point. "Assclown" is merely an endearing, mildly abrasive word.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:09:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:10:07 PM EDT
I can't believe DaveG is doing so well on this poll- go Dave, go Dave, go Dave...

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:11:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dissipator556:

Glad to see someone living up to their screen name.
I'm not sure that I understand your point. "Assclown" is merely an endearing, mildly abrasive word.

Ho ho, junior high school closed early for teacher's conference?

Evaluating my options here, Spidey- 1) respond to your sophomoric attempts at humor/insults. 2) ignore you, and fart in your general direction.
"2"
Top Top