Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2002 2:29:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/6/2002 2:30:14 PM EDT by sniped]
In the pursuit to obtain every item relating to gun stuff I'm looking for 2 items, Ok several.

Range bags, spotting scopes, and that trick little AR-15 Mag loader I seen here but can't find the link.

I'm looking for a GOOD range bag that doesn't cost more than 50.00, Also a good spotting scope to check target @ 100-200 yards, I'm looking for a Tasco or Simmons to keep the cost down, I cant see spending bank to check targets only. Can you suggest the best one for the money

Your input is appreciated but not required, please provide a link and a name if you can.

PS Yes I did a search
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 2:39:53 PM EDT
For the mag loader, I suggest the 5rnd Beta-C mag loader. You place it on top of the mag (sticks on there very well), drop in 5 rounds and push the thing down. Very small and light, only two plastic pieces that don't come apart (they slide). I carry one in my LBE.
www.betaco.com

My range bag is a Bagmaster I got about 7 years ago at a gun show.

Spotting scopes. I use a cheap Bushnell ($150) for the 100yd stuff. Doesn't collapse and is a full tube, so it's a little long. Did I mention it was cheap? More money for real optics and ammo.

Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:49:30 PM EDT
Thanks SJSample, I was looking for the speed loader a members was selling for 25.00, slick little thing, someone please provide the link
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 3:55:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:20:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
glocksbr.com/axami/shop.php?grd=28

Try this mag loader.

Thats the one, Thanks

I'd hope for several responses in order to give me options for a range bag and spotting scope
what about the AR-15.com bags
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:38:52 AM EDT
I recommend the Burris Landmark spotting scope over anything carrying the Tasco or Bushnell name. It's circa $150, or a little less at Midway. If you have no objections to spending a few more bucks, the Leupold Wind River spotting scope is even better, at around $200. Of course then you begin to get into Kowa territory.

In regard to good cheap range bags, I'm not sure any exist. Every one I've seen that could be considered decent quality start at $50. I managed to snag a big S&W bag for $25 at a gun show but haven't seen anything similar since. I don't like the all-in-one range bags because something is always compromised. I just want something big enough for my glasses, muffs, stapler, towel, and a few tools. I have gun cases and ammo cans.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:24:03 AM EDT
Range Bags-cheaperthandirt.com, they had two nice ones for about $42, gonna make a SHTF bag out of one.
Top Top