Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2002 2:37:46 PM EDT
I posted this over in the Bushmaster board but thought Id do it here too.

Just got my new Bushy M4 handguards today. I must say, they are great! Bit bigger than the stock carine handguards, and the material is MUCH better. The material that the stock carbine handguards are made from always fell kinda soft and flimsy, not hard like the fullsize. The new M4 ones are just like the fullsize ones as far as material. Heat shield is a bit thicker and they have two sets of vent holes as opposed to one. They give the rifle a great feel. Will try to get some new pics soon. Also got a new trap door pistol grip for it. Same size as the sock on only it has a trap door built it. Just right for a spare firing pin, bolt, and a few springs.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, I was wondering when Bushmaster was finally going to have M4 handguards. Glad to hear they're up to par. But then, I'd just assume that with Bushmaster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top