Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 4:09:13 PM EDT
I've got an Ar-15 Upper without bolt carrier, like from JT distributing, and a used but in very good condition DPMS complete lower reciever.  I sorta need to sell them but I'm not sure which would be the best method, together? seperate? Gunshow? Gunbroker.com?  *sigh* I feel so stupid and nervous because I don't want to goof anything up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I would post your upper and lower to the For Sale foums here. Lower will have to go from FFL to FFL for legal transfer. Check out the FS forums to get an idea of what your stuff is going for and price accordingly. Another idea is to buy a bolt/carrier assembly and sell or consign your rifle locally.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 1:17:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto!
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 2:14:08 AM EDT
[#3]
As long as the receiver is a FFL an individual can ship a firearm to them.  No need for a FFL on the shipping end.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#4]
just wanted to say thanks guys.  i feel much better :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top