Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/29/2002 9:49:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2002 9:50:46 AM EDT by Steve]
Saw one at a gunshow yesterday. I know they ahve been out for a while and I didn't really give them much thought. But they do seem very sturdy. Any reports from some fo the long term owners? any problems?

Oh yand where si the cheapest I can get one
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:56:41 PM EDT
Yep, they have been perfected to the point that they are "the Tits"

Buy one?, try Castle Arms (AntiUSSA)

Russell? Chime in any time...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:08:36 PM EDT
I just bought a green one yesterday at the expo gun show in Portland. Undressed, so I have to put a lower parts kit in it, but looks good so far. I am going to put a two stage trigger in it, don't have one in any of my other AR's. I think this is going to be my light super tight gun. I need one of the rubber over grip deals, wonder where I can get one.

Kentlik
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:14:16 PM EDT
I have about 2000 rds through it and it is still tight as ever, I have a DPMS sweet sixten on top of it and man the groups it shoots
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:26:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 4:19:06 AM EDT

Originally posted by Kentlik:

I just bought a green one yesterday at the expo gun show in Portland. Undressed, so I have to put a lower parts kit in it, but looks good so far. I am going to put a two stage trigger in it, don't have one in any of my other AR's. I think this is going to be my light super tight gun. I need one of the rubber over grip deals, wonder where I can get one.

Kentlik

I think what you may be referring to are the Hogue slip-on grips.

Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:43:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kihn:

Originally posted by Kentlik:

Kentlik

I think what you may be referring to are the Hogue slip-on grips.

Yes, thats the one. Should have looked for one at the show.

K
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 5:12:35 AM EDT
Ok now who sells the cheapest? I see FAC has stripped lowers for around $130. Do I here $120?
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 7:07:35 AM EDT
Are these legal for service rifle competition?
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:18:51 AM EDT
Steve,
I have shot for Cav Arms for almost 2 years now, I still have my original lower with more than 4000 rounds through it, still flawless, not one jam. The customer service warranty that Cav Arms gives is next to none. I recommend one of these.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:02:57 PM EDT
I am interested in one as well. Does anybody know the weight difference between a Cav15 assembled lower and an aluminumA1 or A2 configured lower?
Link Posted: 5/5/2002 10:48:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/6/2002 12:27:26 PM EDT
i just got a cav 15 yellow lower now i just need a damn upper!!

ah to many options not enought money :(
Top Top