Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 5:05:20 AM EDT
I have noticed that when these thread inevitably occur on this site, that AR15.commers are more likely to be open minded, than those "other" sites (BattleRifle.com, AK47.net, etc.).

Those on the other sites never depart from the party line. Much of their AR criticism is Ad Hominum, basing their arguments on the terms, "poodleshooter", and "mousegun". Never bothering to go beyond insulting the weapon they don't like.

HERE, I think there are more people, WITH LARGER GUN COLLECTIONS, who more often have real experience with the weapons being discussed. Not just a repetition of the party line.

Heck many AR15.commers even argue that other weapons are superior.  The arguments are thoughtful, and analytic.
I think that shows class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top