Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/28/2002 6:48:02 PM EDT
My local gun dealer says he can get a Bushmaster M4gery for $1000, which seems about $250 too high. This is probably a stupid question, but has anyone used a Bushy upper on a Colt MT lower with good results? I'm guessing yes but though I would check first. I also want to get the fake telestock, how much work is it to change it back and forth with the full stock? Wouldn't be changing too often, but I don't want to spend hours changing it around. This way would cost $530, or would I be better off just trying to find a new bushy m4gery for a couple hundred more?
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 7:40:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Glock31:
My local gun dealer says he can get a Bushmaster M4gery for $1000, which seems about $250 too high. This is probably a stupid question, but has anyone used a Bushy upper on a Colt MT lower with good results? I'm guessing yes but though I would check first. I also want to get the fake telestock, how much work is it to change it back and forth with the full stock? Wouldn't be changing too often, but I don't want to spend hours changing it around. This way would cost $530, or would I be better off just trying to find a new bushy m4gery for a couple hundred more?

I have a Bushmaster M4 on an SP-1 Colt and have no problems at all. Changing back and forth with the stocks can be a problem with the small take down pin spring. I seem to always bend the dang things.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 1:17:13 AM EDT
finding one is the problem. i assume the drastic markup is due to demand. when i called bushmaster for a 14.5inch upper they advised me to call back in 4-6months!!!!
Top Top