Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/26/2002 2:50:07 PM EDT
I'm like everyone else who wants to get things for as cheap as they can, but I don't want to be a dick either. It's a 93 year Preban Oly Lower in great condition w/tele-stock. It's my first Preban purchace so I'm not sure what a fair price range to pay would be.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:40:31 PM EDT
About 700 bucks would be fair. Make sure that you have a signed statement from the owner stating that it is a complete rifle before the ban.

Don't pay no more than 800 dollars max.

Max
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:55:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By maxell27:
About 700 bucks would be fair. Make sure that you have a signed statement from the owner stating that it is a complete rifle before the ban.

Don't pay no more than 800 dollars max.

Max

Do I really need the signed statement, seeing as Oly Arms records are destroyed? I spoke to Oly today, they said the BATF only ever calls them about serial numbers on lowers that were shipped at the time of the ban. The lower I may buy was made in Jan 1993.
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 3:59:23 PM EDT
$700 seems to be the going rate. If you can negotiate a better deal even better.

Good luck
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 4:34:44 PM EDT
You really don't need one but the more paperwork you have supporting the fact that it is a preban the better.

Always try to cover your 6.

MAX
Link Posted: 4/26/2002 5:55:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By maxell27:
You really don't need one but the more paperwork you have supporting the fact that it is a preban the better.

Always try to cover your 6.

MAX

Yeah, I know what you mean! Thanks for the help!
Top Top