Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2002 5:18:28 PM EDT
A little while back there was a post regarding a mag loader/unloader.  It was made in Isreal. I picked up one of these at the fun show today and I have got to admit it is really slick.  I don't sell these things and I have no association with the guys who do (except that Denny's guns in North KCMO is where I shop!)  Anyway they do what they say they will do, very slick, very fast with virtually no effort except pushing a lever back and forth and dropping the rounds in to the mag.  Loading time is 30-40 sec.  The guys said they sold 800 of these at Knob Creek.  I'll have mine at the Mid Missouri shoot and the BRC for those who want to try it out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2002 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The guys said they sold 800 of these at Knob Creek

1 of the 800, here!

I'm pleased with mine, if you keep your ammo loose, it's a great way to go!
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/23/2002 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, you sold me! Just finished ordering mine. That looks like it will be a real kick to use, can't wait! I was just about to put another battle pack on strippers, this looks to be the "new way" for me!
This is why I love this site so much - exposure to new toys!!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 5:52:47 AM EDT
[#6]
That was fast! I just ordered it on Monday or Tuesday and I got it Friday! This thing Kicks Ass! I may have to get a 2nd one!
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Ditto on getting a second one.  I ordered Tuesday, got mine on Friday, and have been loving it for the 24 hours I've had it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2002 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Cool but I think the best way to unload it is to SHOOT IT!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 7:20:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Saw this gadget at the big Tulsa show.  Really slick and the gents manning the Buffer Technology booth were super to visit with!!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A little while back there was a post regarding a mag loader/unloader.

I already have a mag unloader.  It's called an AR-15!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top