Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2002 4:52:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/22/2002 10:45:08 AM EDT by dmuldrew]
On April 8th I ordered an ARMS #40 from this place of business. I included funds for 2nd day UPS delivery. In the 9th I e-mailed Gunsmoke and asked if they had gotten my order as I had not received any confirmation. On the 17th I phoned and asked the status of my order. I was told that it had shipped on the 16th. Today is the 19th, no ARMS #40 in sight. I believe that GSE was blowing smoke up my ass when they told me it shipped on the 16th. Just a heads up regarding how this order was handled. I shall not do business with them again.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:51:05 PM EDT
I ordered a Bushmaster 16" M4 postban upper and received a 14incher preban. I sent it back and It cam back with the delta ring all messed up and some touchup paint on it. I sent it back again and finally got it. I am only sure that the barrel is BM.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:27:45 PM EDT
Damn, that doesn't sound like good business.

Has anyone else had problems with Gunsmoke?

I've dealt with them before and had great service. I just ordered another upper from them so I'll wait and see how this turns out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 12:58:18 AM EDT
I too am surprised that GSE has not delivered. They have a good reputation, as far as I have heard.As a matter of fact, I was plannibg to drive over and have them put a 2-stage trigger in my BM lower. They are suppose to be good people and provide great service.
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:47:03 AM EDT
The package was shipped by GSE on the 16 as was stated to me in a phone conversation with them. BUT the address that they put on the package was incomplete, and that delayed delivery. UPS made the correction and delivered today about 1:00pm
Link Posted: 4/22/2002 10:53:03 AM EDT
Thanks for the update. I like a happy ending.
Top Top