Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2002 11:49:51 AM EDT
Where can I find a quick-detach scope mount for my remington 870 express magnum? I want to put a red dot sight on it for turkey season, but I want it gone for pheasant season...
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:35:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the Knight's Armament Co. 870 Rail Adapter System (RAS), p/n: 99143.

Available from Wes and Paul at www.mstn.biz

Enjoy,
havoc
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 3:51:31 PM EDT
[#2]
remington offers a cantilever mount for their vent rib barrels. it attaches via a milled slot on the underside that fits over the rib, and a flat retangular plate that secures from the underside of the rib by four screws thru the top, and it also has two small set screws on the side to apply lateral pressure from the mount to the rib. makes for a strong setup. the top will accept standard "weaver" rings. by mounting to the barrel, zero isn't changed from sling or other outside pressures. i think it's around $40.00
i have one on my express magnum with a pro-point, hasn't dissapointed me yet.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 3:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]
why not just tap it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top