Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/16/2002 2:11:17 PM EDT
Hey everybody, I'm sure I can find this information if I search these threads thouroughly, but frankly I just don't have the time.

Anyway, can anyone tell me where I can get 30 rnd thermold mags (or USGI alum) mags online? I want to deal with someone who is reputable and has good prices (although I will always pay more for less hastle).

I'm planning on going shooting on Sunday, so I need to get an order on these things rolling soon.

Thanks in advance for your help. I appriciate it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 3:41:51 PM EDT
How many are you looking for? I purchased a few to many thermolds for my liking and wouldn't mind parting with some. Shoot me an email, I probably would let about 6 go....

-Jared
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 3:45:06 PM EDT
Soylentgreen, SWFA sells them for $30 each or 10 for $200. It would be in your best interest to buy 10 to get the $20-each price. I don't know if they are shown on their website, but their ad in Gun List lists them.

www.riflescopes.com

"Soylent green is people..."
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 4:53:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/16/2002 4:55:18 PM EDT by ED_P]
Classic Arms has them new for $19.95 a piece, no minimum order, and if I remember a couple people here have brought them and said they are the US made ones, not the Canadian ones, which I've read here have a lower melting point.

www.classicarms.org
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:55:48 AM EDT
Thanks guys. I appriciate your help.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 5:59:26 AM EDT
Here's another site for you. Click on the "specials" option.

www.arizonagunrunners.com
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 6:18:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Grizzly660:
How many are you looking for? I purchased a few to many thermolds for my liking and wouldn't mind parting with some. Shoot me an email, I probably would let about 6 go....

-Jared

Are they new? How much?

Where do you live? I am north of Eagle River-God's country.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 7:57:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:

Originally Posted By Grizzly660:

-Jared

Are they new? How much?

I thought you were a dedicated RGuns customer. What's the deal? (Zipping up NOMEX suit and ducking QUICKLY).
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 9:36:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 10:41:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By drjarhead:

Are they new? How much?

JarHead,
I am in the Appleton area, not my favorite place to be, but not to far from God's country. Email me if your interested, and we will talk price. The mags are new.

-Jared
Top Top