Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2002 8:47:38 PM EDT
I have a question for the Ammoman, but anyone can answer.  I am hoping to some day own a .50 cal BMG.  When that day finally comes I want to shoot some AP rounds.  Whenever I see AP rounds for sale they say "when their gone their gone" or "get them now while they last".  My question is,  when will they be gone?  Are they going to be gone soon or is it going to be like the 30 rd AR mags.  Is there enough in wherehouses to last a few years?  Should I buy a few hundred and throw them in the closet?
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 6:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 9:33:51 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
sooooooooooooo............!!

being an investor in the stock market..., wud you advise that i invest in some .50 cal ammo, even tho i do not have one ??????????????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top