Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2002 6:54:48 PM EDT
Now admittedly i've got several Bushys.

I don't have a problem with Armalite but I did have ONE problem.

That is: Prior to the last AW ban here in California I couldn't get an AR-10 receiver for the life of me.

There was a company called H&H in No. Cal. but they closed up.

When I called Armalite, they out right refused to sell me a receiver.

Now, i've heard of people RECENTLY getting "Eagle Arms" receivers (AR-15 type) have they or did they ever sell the AR-10 receivers under the Eagle Arms name??

I can't help drooling over the AR-10. If I ever get out of this state maybe I can somehow get one. I just wish I could have gotten one before the ban - it kinda pisses me off.

Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 6:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Please note:

All of this started up AGAIN after re-reading the book Assault Weapons by Jack Lewis.

In the book there is a section on the SR-25.

Now, i'm only allowed the M1A. I wanted one anyway but the AR-10 even more so.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
They started the Eagle AR10 sales about a year ago.  Yes, they sell just receivers....but probably not for delivery to CA.

www.armalite.com
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I own an Armalite AR10-A4...I purchased it based on the fact it is sold ONLY as a COMPLETE factory assembled rifle.  If you've not been fortunate enough to handle and fire one of these wonderful weapons, you must experience it.  It was well worth every dollar spent.  In addition to the 2 factory 10rd mags packaged with the rifle, I acquired 4 original Armalite 20rd mags and an Armalite 5rd mag for use during deer season.  Bottom line...try it for yourself, you'll see.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 1:47:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I own an Armalite AR10-A4...I purchased it based on the fact it is sold ONLY as a COMPLETE factory assembled rifle.  If you've not been fortunate enough to handle and fire one of these wonderful weapons, you must experience it.  It was well worth every dollar spent.  In addition to the 2 factory 10rd mags packaged with the rifle, I acquired 4 original Armalite 20rd mags and an Armalite 5rd mag for use during deer season.  Bottom line...try it for yourself, you'll see.  

Believe me, I hope to someday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top