Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2002 8:19:51 PM EDT
I've become very interested in a Beretta 40.  I have a 92FS & love the gun and I want a Beretta in 40 cal.  I'm interested in either the Elite or Border Marshall models.  I went to Beretta's web site, but those models weren't listed.  Does anyone have a link or site with info on these two models?  Pics would be nice also.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I too have a love affair with Beretta's. But I honestly dont like the 92 series. I have the 8000 9mm cougar and the 8040 .40 sub compact cougar. you should really try to shoot those and im sure you will see how much more nicer they are and better for conceald carry,just my .02
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Good point there M4, but this gun would be intended for the range, home D, or possibly used in the car.  I really like the full-sized Berettas.  Their slides are sooooomth as silk, especially after a good cleaning.  Also, I have a bud that has a Border Marshall in 9mm that I really like.  I dig the look of the fatter slide and slightly shorter barrel.  I thought it was really weird that Beretta didn't have more info about the BM and Elite on their site.  Maybe I missed somthing.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 8:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I must concede that the BM your talking about (I have only seen a few times) is a beauty! I guess I just dont feel confident enough about having a hangun for protection with an open slide. I know what all of you are thinking that police forces and military forces have been using the M9 without problems so (I guess I need group theropy or something).Nonetheless I still wouldnt buy a pistol with an open slide.

If you call Beretta USA Corp. They can give you the Tele #'s and addy's of dealers that have the BM that you are looking for,
Good Luck!

If you ever get to the Wash DC area or Maryland you should check out the Beretta Museum,its a pretty site!
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I had not thought about that option.  Thanks M4 at Me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Go here:

www.berettaforum.net/

Pass the word.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 7:46:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks 007.  Looks like a great site and I registered there.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks 007.  Looks like a great site and I registered there.

What name did you use?
On that board, I'm CENTURION.
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 9:24:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I have one of the Beretta Brigadier Elite II .40 cal pistols and I have to say this is a real nice gun.  Very smooth and accurate.  The trigger is light and pretty crisp. I am glad I bought this one.  I did do one thing to it though. I replaced the grip with a Hogue like comes on the 92's.  To me that just feels better.  I don't think that you will regret the purchase of one.  Shop around, I have seen these vary in price more than $100.
CHZ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top