Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/8/2002 10:01:08 AM EDT
I am thinking about getting an aftermarket trigger for my AR. You know something for accuracy and consistent pull. I know there are a million of them, Jewel, JP, and many other NM, and 2-stage triggers. It's not for a competition gut but just something better than the standard trigger. This gun is a general purpose gun not a varmit rig, but the creep and break in the current trigger sucks. I would prefer something that is adjustable, just because I like to mess with stuff. What do the rest of you use, and where's a good place to get it? How much?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:12:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:23:43 AM EDT

I have both Jewel and JP triggers in my ARs. Both types work flawlessly. I have never tried the Jard, but those who have seem to like it.

I bought the JP triggers direct and the Jewel at a show. FWIW

Link Posted: 4/9/2002 7:47:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/9/2002 4:22:55 PM EDT
The only two I've had any experience with are the Jewell (own one) and a RRA 2-stage. I have also heard good things about CLE's?? For 100 bucks, that might not be a bad option. The RRA is a good bang for your buck, but for exceptional quality in weight, crispness, and adjustability, I HIGHLY recommend the Jewell 2-stage.

Tommy at Georgia Precision usually sells them for $175 + shipping, and very often he has special deals going for us AR15.com guys. Drop him a line, tell him you're a member of the AR15 boards, and he might cut you a discount.

Top Top